Spring is a wonderful time of year when everything comes back to life. Flowers start blooming, trees start growing and the sun starts shining again. It is also a great time to get your garden ready for spring and summer. These tips will help you make sure your garden is ready for another whole year.
BonFeu fireplace cleaning and preparation
First of all, inspect your garden thoroughly, including your BonFeu garden fireplace and or BonFeu fire bowl. When you start using a garden fireplace or fire bowl again after a long time, it is important to pay attention to the following things:
- Safety: Make sure the fireplace or fire bowl is safe to use. Check for broken or loose parts and that there is no rust.
- Cleaning: Clean the fireplace or fire bowl thoroughly before using it again. Remove ash and wood residue and clean the inside with a damp cloth.
- Inspection: Inspect the fireplace or firebowl for any repairs needed before using it again.
- Fuel: Make sure you have the right fuel before using the fireplace or fire bowl. This can range from wood to coals.
- Ventilation: Make sure the fireplace or fire bowl has adequate ventilation during use. This helps to prevent soot and ensures more efficient combustion.
- Fire safety: Make sure you take proper fire safety measures while using the fireplace or fire bowl. This can range from keeping sand nearby to placing a smoke detector nearby. Safety is very important.
Cleaning up your garden
Next, it’s time to clean up your garden. Remove dead leaves, branches and other debris. Clean your flower beds and remove any weeds. This will ensure that your flowers and plants have enough space to grow and flourish. Terraces or patios can be cleaned by removing dust and dirt with a broom or pressure washer.
Planting flowers and plants
Once you have cleaned the garden, it is time to plant. Consider choosing plants, flowers and plants suitable for spring. Consider tulips, hyacinths and blue grapes, for example. This will create a beautiful colour palette in your garden.
In addition, make sure you have the right tools to keep an eye on your garden. These can range from a shovel to a garden hose. Make sure you have everything you need to keep your garden in top condition.
A new place for your fire bowl or garden fireplace
There are several great spots in the garden where you can place a fire bowl or garden fireplace. For example, you can choose a flat piece of lawn, a paved surface such as a terrace or patio, a corner of the garden or near a lounge set. Always make sure the spot is safe and far enough away from flammable materials. It is important that you feel comfortable in the chosen location and have a nice view of the fire.
In general, your garden is ready for spring when you have thoroughly cleaned, planted and prepared it. Making use of garden fireplaces and fire bowls can be a great addition for spring and summer atmosphere. Make sure you have everything you need to keep your garden in top condition and enjoy the beautiful spring in your own garden.
After reading this blog, you will know how to clean your garden fireplace or fire bowl, prepare it for use and get your garden all ready for spring. Do you want to give your garden a cosy and atmospheric addition? Whether you have a small or large garden, a garden fireplace or garden fire pit is a great way to enhance the atmosphere. Check out our selection and make your choice for the perfect BonFeu garden fireplace or BonFeu fire bowl for your garden.